(Picture by Laura Morán Domínguez, 1ºBCH.D)

domingo, 29 de enero de 2017

BURNS NIGHT

Every January 25th Burn night is celebrated in Scotland and in other parts of the world. To learn about who Robert Burns was click HERE.










And here you can listen to one of the most famous poems by Burns in the beautiful voice of Eddi Reader.




A Red, Red Rose

Related Poem Content Details

O my Luve is like a red, red rose 
   That’s newly sprung in June; 
O my Luve is like the melody 
   That’s sweetly played in tune. 

So fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 
   So deep in luve am I; 
And I will luve thee still, my dear, 
   Till a’ the seas gang dry. 

Till a’ the seas gang dry, my dear, 
   And the rocks melt wi’ the sun; 
I will love thee still, my dear, 
   While the sands o’ life shall run. 

And fare thee weel, my only luve! 
   And fare thee weel awhile! 
And I will come again, my luve, 
   Though it were ten thousand mile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario