(Picture by Laura Morán Domínguez, 1ºBCH.D)

domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2018

12 TYPICAL MISTAKES SPANISH SPEAKERS MAKE

If Spanish is your mother tongue, you might make these mistakes. So watch out!!! Do you know the correct form?


1.-Estoy de acuerdo contigo.

Wrong: I am agree with you.
Right: __________________

2.-¿Cómo es tu mejor amigo?

Wrong: How is your best friend?
Right: a.- ________________________
           b.-________________________

¿Cómo se llama esto en Inglés?
Wrong: How do you call this in English?
Right: ___________________________

3.-¡Vamos a tomar un café!

Wrong: Let's take a coffee!
Right: ___________________________

4.-Estoy haciendo un pastel.

Wrong: I'm doing a cake.
Right: _________________________

Estoy haciendo deporte.

Wrong: I'm making sport.
Right: ________________________

5.-Estoy aquí desde hace una hora. 

Wrong: I am here since an hour ago.
Right: _________________________________

Estudio Inglés desde hace cinco años.

Wrong: I study English since five years ago.
Right: ________________________________

6.-¿Puede explicarme este problema?

Wrong: Can you explain me this problem?
Right: ______________________________

7.-Leí una noticia?

Wrong: I read a news.
Right: _____________________________

Tengo una noticia

Wrong: I have a new.
Right: ___________________________

Dame un consejo.

Wrong: Give me an advice.
Right: ___________________________


8.-Tengo 17 años.

Wrong: I have 17 years.
Right:____________________________

9.-Cuéntame una historia.

Wrong: Tell me a history.
Right: ____________________________

10.-Ver películas de terror es divertido.

Wrong: Watching horror films is funny.
Right: __________________________________

El partido de fútbol fue muy divertido.

Wrong: The football match was so funny.

Fue tan gracioso cuando te caíste.

Wrong: It was so fun when you fell over.
Right: ________________________________________

11.-No fui a la fiesta.

Wrong: I didn't went to the party.
Right: _____________________________________

Ella no hace sus deberes.

Wrong: She doesn't does her homeworks.  (2 mistakes here!)
Right: ______________________________________________

12. Estoy aburrido.

Wrong: I am boring.
Right: _____________________________________________


https://www.europelanguagejobs.com/blog/common-English-mistakes-by-Spanish-speakers



To correct more typical mistakes, watch this video:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario